Privacy-compliant video communication for businesses, organizations, and freelancers
Bring all your employees together - whether they work from home, the real office or other locations. Even visitors can enter your virtual office in just a few clicks. Usable with all common internet browsers as well as iOS and Android app.
- Privacy and security through end-to-end encryption
- Productive collaboration through live user status and an interactive organigram
- Allow colleagues and clients to participate with one click
- Easy to use from anywhere without installation
Videocalls, videoconferencing and presentations with screen sharing, participants can be added to the call at any time
Videocall timer for time optimization and videocall scheduler for effective organization
For invited visitors, customizable (own website)
User image view with live status: see directly who is busy, on call or out of office as well as the location (office or home office)
Chat and file transfer
Chat and direct file transfer between participants (without intermediate storage on servers)
Notice boards ("Blackboard") for company information
- Companies from the EU can test vOffice for 30 days, free of charge. After that, vOffice costs only 1 Euro per employee per month.
- vOffice is free of charge for all lawyers, notaries and tax consultants licensed in Germany.
- No advertising, no data collection.
- Full support.
Secure program architecture
Complies with all requirements of the GDPR
vOffice offers videoconferencing and file transfer with secure end-to-end encryption. vOffice has been legally assessed by the Graf von Westphalen law firm regarding the GDPR compliance, information security, and usability by confidential holders such as lawyers.
The expert opinion concludes that vOffice meets all legal requirements of the GDPR.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Get all the benefits of face-to-face communication by hosting virtual meetings
- Enable your home office teams to collaborate effectively regardless of location
- Help your employees feel connected to the rest of the team despite physical distance
- Actively counteract a drop in productivity in the home office
- Keep your employees informed about current company policies and work requirements
- Benefit from serverless communications with secure end-to-end encrypted data exchange
- Use our browser-based solution that does not require a client to be installed on your PC or use one of our mobile apps
What is vOffice?
vOffice is a secure peer-to-peer video conference solution for internal and external company communication and organization.
What operating system can I use vOffice with?
vOffice is browser-based and therefore independent of the operating system.
iOS and Android apps support the mobile use of vOffice.
- Is vOffice available as an app for my smartphone or tablet?
Which browsers does vOffice work with?
All modern browsers can be used on the desktop. We recommend Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Safari.
How do I set up vOffice?
Go to https://voffice.ra-micro.de and follow the short registration process. vOffice will be available to you directly afterwards.
How do I start vOffice?
Open vOffice via your email invitation link. We recommend opening the invitation link with Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Safari browser.
We also recommend saving vOffice as a bookmark or installing the Chrome / Edge app.
As a RA-MICRO user, you can also open vOffice via the vOffice button in RA-MICRO